Submitting an online request
You can use our website or the NHS App to send a message directly to one of our Doctors.
Here’s how it works:
- Complete the 5-question form and enter your details
- Our Doctors will look at all clinical requests and decide how best to help you
- If an appointment is best, we’ll send you a link to book a time convenient to you
- You might be signposted to a self-help advice, a pharmacy or another NHS service
- Lots of requests can be resolved without you needing to come to the practice
This replaces our traditional appointment and eConsult systems, and will make best use of our appointment capacity, and help patients quicker.
How it works
Manage your health online with the NHS App or through SystmOnline if you are already registered for that service.
Prescriptions, test results, medical records can be accessed via these platforms.